I added four new recipes to my Recipes page:
- Low Carb BBQ Sauce (a delicious vinegar sauce with only 1 g sugars, 1.7 g carbs over all)
- Chunky Spicy 5 Carb Low Carb Chili
- Mom’s Cheesecake, Low Carb Version (low carb — NOT slow carb)
- This is by far the best low carb cheesecake I have ever had and I tried TONS of them. It took me forever to get this recipe right. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- Really Good Oven-Fried Buffalo Wings
All of these are hosted on Sparkpeople in my “cookbook” – John’s Low Carb Recipes.
Sparkpeople is a great site which will calculate the exact nutrition of the recipe you enter, store it online for you, and let you share it with your friends. Try it out! =)