The Results. Sorry for the delay; things have been crazy. Well, that and I’ve felt that maybe this blog isn’t worth writing anymore. For now, I’ll continue. Later on, well, we shall see.
|Δ from start||-35.8||-6.2||-22.4|
|Δ from Last||-1.0||-0.2||-0.4|
|Week 29-2: 120714||192.7||23.5||45.5|
|Week 28-2: 120707||193.7||23.7||45.9|
|Week 0: 110101||228.5||29.7||67.9|
Overall, I’ve lost a little and then pretty much held steady for June and July.
On a side note, I adjusted my charts so that bottom of the vertical axis reflects targets rather than being foreshortened as they were previously. While less dramatic, you’ll see that they show a more accurate picture of my overall progress.
Also, I’ve updated my Results to Date page to reflect the entire 563 days since 110101.
Food Tracking. My nutrition totals for the past week were on the low side of so-so:
|Avg. Last Week||2141.0||125.9||170.0||97.0|
Down across the board but considering how bad last week was, this isn’t saying much. My net carbs were great for four days and crap for three.