Some are internal things, attitude to change or habits to break. Some are external, changes to make in our environment or interaction with others.
It’s a good list. Here are some of my favorites:
2. Stop running from your problems. – Face them head on. No, it won’t be easy….
7. Stop being scared to make a mistake. –Every success has a trail of failures behind it, and every failure is leading towards success.
11. Stop being idle. – Evaluate situations and take decisive action….
23. Stop trying to make things perfect. – The real world doesn’t reward perfectionists, it rewards people who get things done…
24. Stop following the path of least resistance. – …Don’t take the easy way out. Do something extraordinary.
1. Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you….
15. Stop trying to compete against everyone else. – Don’t worry about what others doing better than you….
16. Stop being jealous of others. – Jealousy is the art of counting someone else’s blessings instead of your own.
26. Stop blaming others for your troubles. – …When you blame others for what you’re going through, you deny responsibility – you give others power over that part of your life.
For a more positive spin on things, check out their companion list, 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself.
Exercise. Monday went well for exercise, if not for food and fasting. Let’s keep it going today to help ward off the bad results from last week and this coming weekend.
|2||Cat Vomit Exercises||2||20|
Plan for Week 51.
Red = a negative deviation | Green = a positive deviation | Blue = a note