Today I Give Thanks.
- For my wife, without whom I would be lost.
- For my kids, for the joy with which they live.
- For my mom and dad, who provide the best example I’ve ever known of what it means to be a loving couple, devoted to each other, and of living a good life and being good people.
- For my sister, who shows me daily the meaning of hard work, dedication, and perseverance.
- For my brother, who offers a great example of living with loyalty and service.*
- For my friends, who give me their friendship, whether I deserve it or not.
And to everyone in my life who, in so many ways, offers care, support, ingenuity, creativeness, inspiration, and love.
Plan for Week 46. This week will be a challenge, of course, given the holiday on Thursday and the day off of work on Friday. Plus, today is a second day of family gathering so, while I will try to be moderate in my non-SCD indulgences, there will be some to be sure. To help counteract some of the extra eating I’ll do, I hope to work in an extra run on Friday (in addition to my normal Saturday jog).
Red = a negative deviation | Green = a positive deviation | Blue = a note