Ever Have One of These? The other day, Mrs. New John sent me a hilarious link about First World Problems. A couple of them mention food or exercise, including:
Here’s my list of some of my First World Diet and Exercise Problems* . . .
- The GPS is out on my smartphone. How will I know how far I’ve run?
- The high-tech running shirt I bought still chafes my . . . um . . . hide.
- I had to buy three hamburgers so I could throw away the buns and still have enough to eat.
- The pull-up bar I bought doesn’t fit over my door jamb correctly. Now I have to go to the gym.
- It’s time to run but my MP3 player battery is dead. How will I know how fast to go?
- My Internet connection is down. Now I have to use my phone’s stopwatch app instead of the preset timer on the workout’s website!
- There’s too much steak in my fridge. I’ll have to eat it for several meals in a row.
- Starbucks doesn’t open until 5:30 on Saturday. Now I have to run a different route so I don’t arrive to early to get my double-espresso.
Got any of your own “First World Problems” related to diet and exercise to share?
Plan for Week 37.
Red = a negative deviation | Green = a positive deviation | Blue = a note