We had a wonderful time and I am one helluva lucky man.
MCT Week 11. It’s hard to believe I’m in Week 11 of the 12-week Max Capacity Training program. I did take a month off a while back because of my ankle injury and my 2 Week Break, but here I am, in the home stretch, getting closer and closer to finishing.
- Day 1 (Monday, for me) this week will be abs: Heel Touches, Pulse Ups, Leg Over Crunches, and Alternating Crunches.
- Day 2 (Wednesday) covers chest, legs, and abs: Staggered Push-ups, Sprinter’s Squats, Air Force Crunches, and Lalanne Plank.
- Day 3 (Friday) is leg-heavy: Table Kicks, Ski Jumps, Butt Lifts, and Handstand Push-ups.
All of this week uses the Tabata timing protocol. It’s gonna suck.
THe Next Phase. I am still looking for feedback for when I finish my MCT workouts.
- Do I repeat MCT, adding in some pulling exercises (pull ups, curls, etc.)?
- Do I do some combination of the 100 push ups / 200 squats / 50 pulls ups / 200 sit ups / 150 dips workouts?
What do you think I should do?
Plan for Week 34.
I did ok this past week with a second Free Day on Sunday. I’m doing it again today.
Have a great day, folks. =)