Today is Mrs. New John’s birthday and I plan to take her out to eat. Despite yesterday’s results, I will take an extra Free Meal tonight and take her out to a nice dinner because some things are more important than weekly weight loss.
Yesterday, I had a great Free Day and which ended with a semi-surprise party* for my wife. Lots of people. Lots of good food. We had a great time. =)
Coming Workouts. I’m in the home stretch of Max Capacity Training, Weeks 10-12. For these three weeks, we go back to the pattern we saw at the beginning of our MCT training: different exercises each day, repeated the net week with a different timing protocol.
- Day 1 (Monday, for me) of weeks 10-12 is all about abs: Heel Touches, Pulse Ups, Leg Over Crunches, and Alternating Crunches.**
- Day 2 (Wednesday) covers chest, legs, and as: Staggered Push-ups, Sprinter’s Squats, Air Force Crunches, and Lalanne Plank.
- Day 3 (Friday) is Table Kicks, Ski Jumps, Butt Lifts, and Handstand Push-ups.***
I am really looking forward to completing my MCT workouts. I want to be able to say I did ’em all. =)
When I’m done, I think I may do it again. If I do, I am going to look into adding some pulling exercises to the mix to work biceps, lats, etc.
Alternately, I may look into the 100 push ups / 200 squats / 50 pulls ups / 200 sit ups / 150 dips workouts in some combination. There’s no reason you can’t do these programs simultaneously, is there?
Plan for Week 33.
You may have noticed two unexpected parts to my plan for this week:
- Today is a second Free Day. It’s my wife’s birthday and I am going to celebrate it with her.
- I stopped pretending I will have the time or energy to go running during the week. If I do get to go, it’ll be a happy accident. If not, it’s as expected.
Have a great day, folks. =)