You know what they say about “best laid plans” and all that, right?
My planned 21-hour fast yesterday turned into a 20-count Hooters wingfest with a buddy of mine for lunch. Delicious! But that’s ok: Hooters’ naked wings are SCD friendly. =)
All-in-all, I’m doing really well on my 4HB+IF program this week:
- Sunday – normal SCD day, the MCT Week 3 bonus workout
- Monday – 21-hour fast, normal SCD dinner, MCT workout Day 10
- Tuesday – run, 20-hour fast, normal SCD dinner
- Wednesday – run, 21-hour fast, planned Free Meal, MCT workout Day 11
- Thursday – SCD lunch and dinner
- Friday (today) – (will be) 21-hour fast, SCD dinner, MCT workout Day 12
- Saturday – (will be) run, 16- to 20-hour fast, Free Meal for dinner
All in all, not a bad week for food and exercise.
I sure hope it works out well come weigh-in time. I’ve had two people compliment me on how I look this week so I might be getting my hopes up….. 😉
Max Capacity Training Workout Day 12 will be this evening. Another four new exercises today which continue the same heavy-on-the-tris pattern as the previous two workouts.
Thought not so bad as Monday and Wednesday, I expect those Dive Bombers to get really tough toward the end….
- Snowboarder’s 180: 36
- Plank In & Out: 20
- Jump Kicks: 40
- Dive Bomber: 15
I’ll post an update after the workout.
Tougher on my legs but easier on the tris than I thought it would be.