As of this past Saturday, I have officially been tracking my weekly weight for three years exactly. These years encompass almost two years of Weight Watchers, 10 months or so of Atkins, a few months of binging, and just over three months of the 4 Hour Body program.
- Total weight change: -44.6 pounds
- Highest Recorded Weight: 258.4 on March 12, 2008 (the first weigh-in)
- Lowest Recorded Weight: 195.3 on June 2, 2010 (on Atkins)
- Month with the Highest Weight Loss: January 2011 (-8.2 pounds, on 4 Hour Body)
- Month with the Highest Weight Gain: September 2010 (+10.3 pounds, on Atkins)
Trend over the past . . .
- Week: -1.65 pounds/week (4HB)
- 15 days: -0.64 pounds/week (4HB)
- Month: -0.53 pounds/week (4HB)
- 3 Months: -0.15 pounds/week (4HB)
- 6 Months: +0.40 pounds/week (3 mos. nothing, then 3 mos. 4HB)
- 12 Months: +0.18 pounds/week (6 mos. Atkins, 3 mos. nothing, 3 mos. 4HB)
Tomorrow I’ll examine some of the pros and cons of my experience on each program.
Breakfast: scrambled eggs, refried beans, sausage, bacon, AGG, multi-green supplement, cinnamon, kombucha
Lunch: two grilled chicken breasts, mixed veggies, chipotle mayo, yerba mate tea, AGG
Other food throughout the day: one large Starbucks coffee, black, no sweetener